প্রতিষ্ঠান:Enroute International Limited
খালি পদ–নির্দিষ্ট নয়
- Organization: IOM (International Organization for Migration)
- Job Location: Willing to work anywhere in Cox`s Bazar
- Assist Medical Doctor in conducting health examination including history taking, measurement, treatment, medicine management and dispensing, immunization, and performing medical procedures
- Ensure quality of care by adhering to clinical guidelines and protocols
- Prepare patients for examination and perform routine diagnostic checks – monitor pulse, temperature, blood pressure, administer drugs and injections.
- Documents patient care services by updating patient register and other records regularly. Assist Medical Doctor in preparing the daily report for further submission.
- Guide and assist in patient triage, infection control and prevention, patient counselling, cleanliness etc.
- Assist in outreach health programs, coordinate with Health NGO partner and volunteers and support them in community health preventive activities.
- Maintain daily checklist of all medical and delivery equipment and medicines to ensure that all medical kits are ready and fully stocked, with all medical supplies organized, listed, and within the expiration period.
- Assist Medical Doctor in identifying priority health needs and other activities including but not limited to regular diseases outbreak monitoring, collecting statistical information, take part in health awareness campaign, etc.
- Assist in medicine dispensing, record keeping, medicine stock management and reporting, and preparing medicine requisition.
- Participating in field missions out of duty station where required.
- Perform such other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited academic institution; and recognized & registered by Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMS).
- সর্বনিম্ন ৩ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- At least three (3) years’ experience in relevant clinical fields
- Previous experience in international organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with working in the field and medical emergency department and Trauma management will be added advantage.
- Effectively applies knowledge on clinical skills, bedside manner, infection control, administering medication, phlebotomy, maintenance etc.
- Adequate practical knowledge on handling child delivery and its complication
- Required Competencies:
- Accountability, Client Orientation, Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity and Initiative, Leadership and Negotiation, Performance Management, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism and Teamwork.
- Monthly gross salary for this position is BDT 49504.08
আবেদনের পাঠানোর নিয়ম—
আপনার জীবনবৃত্তান্ত যেখানে পাঠাবেন email@example.com
- HR & Admin, Enroute International Limited, House 257, Road: 03 (east), Baridhara, DOHS.
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: ৫ অক্টোবর ২০২১
Enroute International Limited
ঠিকানা: House 257 (2nd floor) | Road 03 (East) | DOHS Baridhara | Dhaka 1212
ব্যবসা: A leading consulting firm with certified and an experienced business team working closely with national and international strategic partners. emc is unique to provide a complete solution through managing business growth.