উদ্দীপন এনজিও তে ব্রাঞ্চ ম্যানেজার নিয়োগ
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary: Tk. 22202 (Monthly)
Age: Age 20 to 35 years
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
আবেদন করার নিয়ম
আমাদের সবগুলো পোস্ট সবার আগে পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজের সংঙ্গে থাকুন
আমাদের সাইটের শিক্ষামূলক ভিডিও পেতে নিচের চ্যানেলটি সাবস্ক্রাইব করে রাখুন
UDDIPAN NGO Branch Manager Job Circular,
UDDIPAN NGO Branch Manager Job Circular 2021,
UDDIPAN NGO Branch Manager Job,
UDDIPAN NGO Branch Manager,
UDDIPAN NGO Branch Manager Circular,
উদ্দীপন এনজিও তে ব্রাঞ্চ ম্যানেজার নিয়োগ,
উদ্দীপন এনজিও তে ব্রাঞ্চ ম্যানেজার,
উদ্দীপন এনজিও তে নিয়োগ,
- Serving the deprived for 37 years.
- Transforming into next generation development organization by combining Government service excellence, NGO’s best practices and Corporate governance.
- Running financial programs to provide easy access to finance and generating surplus to re-invest into development programs to enable primarily female members and through them rest of the family members.
- Attracting financial and development organization through corporate governance and self financed operation.
- Growing fast its coverage to bring higher number of customers under membership.
- Covered 64 districts.
- Operating through 720 branches, by August 2021.
- Willing to transfer the knowledge to Africa to serve the people and partner with them for sustainable socio economic development through micro credit, enterprise development and providing trained and experienced resources.
- Seeking the partnership opportunity with Bangladesh Armed forces to work in the countries where they have contributed in peace keeping.
Since its inception in 1984, UDDIPAN has progressed over time making strategic changes and paradigm shifts responding to social dynamics and changing needs and priorities of its target beneficiaries. Today, UDDIPAN is considered as one of the top 10 largest national development organizations in Bangladesh. It is operating in 442 Upazilas of 64 districts, implementing multi-dimensional programmes aimed at improving the quality of life of the economically exploited and socially excluded poor and extreme poor people who are struggling to survive at the margin of life.
UDDIPAN’s programmatic interventions are broadly focused on meeting individual’s economic and social needs and empowering them to claim their rights and entitlements. On one hand, financial intermediation gives individuals ability to invest and improve their economic status and break out of the poverty trap, and on the other, focused interventions in the areas of education; health; water, sanitation and hygiene promotion; agriculture and rights and social justice give the individuals their ability to improve their social standing and establish themselves in the social mainstream. UDDIPAN also has interventions for the senior citizens who are otherwise neglected and mentally tormented within the family and and the community at large. UDDIPAN provides economic support to involve them in income generating activities and also create opportunities for recreation and inter-generational exchanges which provide mental peace and social dignity. In brief, UDDIPAN empowers the poor economically and socially to break out of poverty trap, unlock their latent potentials and unleash their creative social energy through an integrated economic and social development programmes.
UDDIPAN is also visibly involved in capacity enhancement, networking, advocacy and lobbying with an aim to establish a just society based on accountability, transparency and good governance. UDDIPAN is a learning organization. It changes its policies and programmes through a process of action and reflection and make changes in its programmatic interventions keeping in line with individual’s needs, national goals and priorities.